ROMEO is an online database for the digital management and reporting of internal and external research funding and ethics certifications.
In ROMEO, you will find the:
- Research Proposal Approval Form
- Ethical Review Form for Research Involving Human Subjects
- Animal Use Protocol Form
- Wildlife Animal Use Protocol Form
- Application to Use Animals for Research: Management of Breeding Colony Form
- Application to Use Radioactive Material
- Biosafety Risk Assessment Form
For ROMEO related questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROMEO User Guides - User guides for researchers, reviewers and signing authorities, as well as a ROMEO FAQ, are available on Google Drive.